Gold Thread Embroidery, Beginner Botanical Embroidery Kit

(438)
Write Review
More
$ 18.99
Add to Cart
In stock
Description

This Kits item by Junglembroidery has 41 favorites from shoppers. Ships from The Netherlands. Listed on Dec 8, 2023
Sometimes you just want to relax, put away your phone and get creative. This embroidery kit will help you do all that, even if have never embroidered before. Get comfortable with this kit, put on music a podcast or Netflix and enjoy! INCLUDED IN THIS EMBROIDERY KIT 🧵Booklet with step-by-step explanations Wether it's how to prepare your embroidery hoop, tracing your design, making a certain stitch or simply the best way to make this design: everything is thoroughly explained through pictures, illustrations, video examples and easy to follow steps. I'm sharing all my expertise with you. 🪡Wooden embroidery hoop with calico fabric Nothing is as annoying a a flimsy hoop that doesn't keep the fabric tight. That's why I have included a sturdy wooden hoop. It comes prepped with a natural calico fabric that's a bit thicker than regular cotton. This will help you get the best result. 🧵DMC embroidery floss You'll get enough of this French thread to make the design, plus a little bit extra in case you make a mistake. 🪡Beginner proof Even if you have never embroidered before, you can make this pattern. Next to the steps to making this pattern, I included everything you need to know about starting and finishing a hoop. 👉Make sure to check out the rest of my embroidery patterns and kits :) /shop/junglembroidery/

Embroidery: A Modern Guide to Botanical Embroidery by Arounna Khounnor – Seed Stitch Studio

Gold Thread - Denmark

Gold Thread Embroidery, Beginner Botanical Embroidery Kit, Needlepoint Kits, Creative Gift Box, Embroidery Designs Trendy, Adult Craft Ideas

The Story Behind My Beautiful New Marigold Botanical Embroidery Designs — My Giant Strawberry: Creative Joy, Watercolor Art and Garden Magic

Embroidery Gift Box - 60+ Gift Ideas for 2024

Creative Gift Ideas - 60+ Gift Ideas for 2024

This Kits item by ShelovescraftAU has 105 favorites from shoppers. Ships from Australia. Listed on Dec 28, 2023

Botanical Embroidery Kit Embroidery Kit for Beginners Garden Plants Embroidery Pattern Embroidery Full Kit With Bamboo Hoop Diy Craft Kit

Embroidery Kit Lupin Flowers Hand Embroidery Kit for

Falling for You Embroidery Pattern PDF Digital Download

Creative Gift Ideas - 60+ Gift Ideas for 2024

Cottage Garden Hand Embroidery Kit only £36.00

Embroidery Gift Box - 60+ Gift Ideas for 2024

Embroidery Designs - Denmark

Hand Embroidery Designs - Denmark

KISSBUTY Full Range of Embroidery Starter Kit with Pattern, Cross Stitch Kit Including Embroidery Fabric with Floral Pattern, Bamboo Embroidery Hoop, Color Threads and Tools Kit (Flower Butterfly)