OMNI Quilting Thread / Sesame Seeds — Poppy Quilt N Sew

(614)
Write Review
More
$ 10.50
Add to Cart
In stock
Description

Superior Threads' OMNI series has become a favorite choice for longarm quilters. Cleaner, brighter, and stronger than other 40 weight polyester alternatives, you'll find that OMNI results in fewer broken threads and skipped stitches. Best yet, OMNI is available in 172 colors to match any possible color need. 100% Polye

Superior Threads' OMNI series has become a favorite choice for longarm quilters. Cleaner, brighter, and stronger than other 40 weight polyester alternatives, you'll find that OMNI results in fewer broken threads and skipped stitches. Best yet, OMNI is available in 172 colors to match any possible color need.

100% Polyester
6,000 Yards

OMNI corespun polyester quilting thread

**Please read carefully!** I designed this quilt as a way to give my loyal customers another way to use the flower blocks found in my Petal + Stem

Sewing Seeds Quilt

Machine Embroidery Quilt - Beauty Block and Quilt in the hoop ITH

Omni Quilting Thread

OMNI Thread — Poppy Quilt N Sew

Sewing Seeds Quilt Co - KITS AVAILABLE SOON for Lori Holt's SEW ALONG AUTUMN LOVE. Fun starts August 2018. Stop in to see the GORGEOUS FABRICS and reserve your own kit to

Oh, Happy Day! Sampler Sew Along Week 7 – Coriander Quilts

OMNI Thread — Poppy Quilt N Sew

Sewing Seeds Quilt Co. in New Ulm, MN – Quilting, Kits, Patterns, Long Arm, Online Shopping — New Ulm, MN Quilt Shop, Fabrics and Books